New Hardware & Software Platform from KSi AutomationJanuary 28, 2010 4:19 pm
KSi Automation is pleased to announce a hardware and software platform upgrade for our standard automation package.
The new AutoBatch V3 platform offers increased performance and flexibility with the reliability and ease-of-use customers have come to expect from KSi Automation systems.
Major improvements of the new platform include:
- 12″ Color touch screen.
- Fast Ethernet Network switch included and installed.
- New CPU processor for faster program response times.
- Most CPU memory in the industry for larger programs and future growth.
- 7 different communication ports on the CPU for maximum communication flexibility.
- USB port for easy no tech software updates that can be performed by the operator.
- Includes all previous AutoBatch V2 features and options.
- Updated 12″ screen layout.
- New system status overview screen.
- Provides for the option of complete bulk site control.
- New options will become available starting with a 5″ handheld wireless controller. Providing touch screen access and control remotely.
The existing AutoBatch V2 controller design will continue to be available and KSi Automation will continue supporting existing sites with this platform. It will also be possible to convert an existing AutoBatch V2 controller to the new AutoBatch V3 platform, while still using most of the existing components.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact KSi.
Categorised in: Automation, News
This post was written by Administrator